Tired...
I am so tired...mentally...Just two weeks into SISPEC and already i am feeling the burn out.I just feel that i cannot hang on much longer,any mistake is going to come soon and i would be punished for that...
Its like i am falling in a never ending dark deep hole in the ground,the more tasks i completed the more fearful i am of the next one.I doesn't know when i can carry on doing the best i can.Eight more weeks,thats all i have to endure til the end...Somehow i feel like i am all alone,doing all i can but that hollow within me is frightening me by the moments...
Its like theres something heavy inside of me,and behind pushing/weighting me down.I am looking so downward,unable to look ahead...i need somebody to grab hold and pull me up from all these...but with ivan being in OCS,theres doesn't seem to be anyone else i can trust/depend on...
...but myself...
*falling off*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home