Blazing through life td { font-family: verdana; color: #7AADE1; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 11px; -->
no ad box by maytardesigns.com please note that covering up your ad.s is most likely against your terms of service! use at your own risk!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Off to another journey

Posting:Sispec
Vocation:Infantry Leader


My heart felt like dropping out the moment i saw those two lines.I just couldn't accept the fact that i wasn't posted to OCS,i have done my very best in all.Maybe i just doesn't have what it takes to be an officer...or theres something wrong with me...somewhere

Anyway i would be leaving for Sispec in about another 12 hours,my stuff packed and ready to be on the go.After being in BMT for 3 months,i wonder if there would be any differences in Sispec.Heard from my sergants that it wouldn't be so welfare for us,compare to BMT.

I am just so sick of wishing and trying to work for something,only for heaven to thwart it for me.There are something in my life that i couldn't changed no matter how hard i tried,and why must i alway be judge on those things.I am so resentful of myself.........

*walking off into the sunset*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Layout by me,myself and I