Blazing through life td { font-family: verdana; color: #7AADE1; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 11px; -->
no ad box by maytardesigns.com please note that covering up your ad.s is most likely against your terms of service! use at your own risk!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

3 Guards

It has been 3 weeks since i left Sispec Foxtrot Coy and i still missed that place.It was a big different from leaving Charlie which i was grateful for.I have been posted to 3rd Guards...the so call Elite Infantry Unit...Unlike in my previous post,i have to put on hold my leading of 6 men.I need to undergo one very demanding GCC (Guards Conversation Course),which the guards said would stretch our mental and physical strength to the limit.

The course would start in about a week time,and i have been trying to mentally prepare myself for the tough days ahead of me.I seem to have grown much more stronger in terms of mentally now.I was fearful of the unknown in the army before i enlisted into BMTC.Looking back on the days,the trainning in Sispec have prepared me much,in mind and body.I am grateful for Charlie and Foxtrot Coy,one for training me to work under tough and stress demand and the other for making me pushing myself willing to the limit.

Thinking back,i can still remember the day i left Foxtrot.The POP was terrible bad,due to the Parade Commander (who was the best trainee with the golden bayonet) and the MC.The Parade Commander gave one wrong soft command which nobody at the back formation could hear,resulting in some platoon doing a down arms while the other are standing still.That drew quite a few laughters from the parents...etc The MC also cut short the speech of the guest of honor (who was a BG)...To think that my last POP would be end up as a joke,i am regretable sad for myself.

Can't believe i would going on another course again (GCC),even though i passed out from Sispec.I thought i am finally done with all the course and ready to be commander,have some trust and freedom to do what i wanted.Looks like i have to grind my teeth and push myself on again for this GCC.I would go through it and get the coverted kakis beret and "Guards" tab!

*training forever*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Layout by me,myself and I