Life updated
Everything has been plain sailing for me the past weeks,infact too plain!The routine is still the same,wake up early to go work during weekday,then sleep through the weekend.Its like i have totally no life....i have to get the others to go sentosa play some beach volleyball soon,i am bored out of my mind during the weekend.
On a side note,i have collected my ipod nano for the internet subscription last sat.And god damn it be,after using it for just 2 times,i notices there are scratches on the screen.Damn lousy quality product,there is like nothing else in my pocket and it scratches so easily.I am planning to go complain to Apple Care tomorrow and see what they will do about it.
I have been planning a trip to Australia with Choon to visit Eric and spend our Xmas over there too.I would like to experience how festival are like in other countries and all the differences stuff.However because we only started to plan our trip recently,the air tickets are very expensive,Choon say it will cost us about $1300 per person for the tickets.Oh god,with the hotel fees of about $500 for the two of us,we will have to fork out about $1500 before we have even set foot in Sydney.I got to search around the agencies in china town and see if i can find any cheaper tickets.I wonder if my mother will sponsor me that much for the trip.Looks like i have to start save the money i gotten from my work.
*dreaming of a better tomorrow*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home