I miss her
Haiz i just dream of someone that i have not contact with for years...then did i realized that i miss her so much.I wonder if i will ever see her again,maybe just to have a little chat with her to see how things are going on.I was so ashamed of my old self during that time,behaving like some inmatured kid,if only i got the chance to show how much i have mature over the years...
Or maybe i have not even mature much yet...
My school term has ended,even tho the other are going to have exams in the next two weeks,my time is now spend rotting away.There isn't much reason for me to go out,other than gym or bike lesson.Haiz....
I don't even know when i would be enlisted,hopefully i would be able to carry out that oversea journey i was planning for.
*dreaming about her again*



1 Comments:
yo bro! how are you? how's school? dun worry lah...everything will be fine yah. HoPe you find your dream girl soon. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home