Wish
Bored...hence i am back here so soon today ^_^b.Ok lets see what should i rants about this time...can't think of anything...yet...
Just went over for my third bike lesson,and i am still struck at lesson 1!!!ARG stupid lazy coaches,they took chunk of time off from the allocated time slot.I should have been able to complete lesson 1 by now...*sighs*
Today went swimming over with helmi,ivan and ray over at helmi's place.Had quite a mad times jumping,splashing,yelling and whatever you can make out from 4 guys in a pool.Was damn hungry after the swim,i had to eat 3 bowls of rice before feeling abit filled.
I wish upon a star
that i would find my wish
of what i want to be
of what i want to achieve
of what my mind wants
of what my mind needs
or most importantly
of what my heart would be happy with?
I do have a end plan of what i want to be and achieve,but somehow i doubt my heart would be happy with...*sighs*
Should i achieve what my mind believe in or goes with my heart?
*tilting head from side to side,pondering*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home