Down and out
Haiz i am feeling so down and out ... the world just seem like a fucked up place now,i just wish to go back to my old isolation self from long long ago and forget about getting close to people again.
Funny how it seem that one gal could draw me out of my own shell to the world around making it so wonderful at that time...funny how i alway seem to recall what happen years ago...funny how i sudden dream of her again...funny how i have change because of her...funny how i am a loner before and now i am dependant on friends...funny how i live so differently from past,then and now...funny that i thought we could together forever...funny how i suddenly could push myself to say its a myth...funny how i sudden remember the past again....
Am i living through that dark period of time again ?Nope,it happen so long ago...i just think about what would happen if i am brave enough to ask everyone to fuck off at that time...been through this quite a number of time already,i should know how to handle it now...but i am just so aimless in life for the moment now...
I DUNNNO ANYTHING !!! FUCK EVERYTHING!!!
Funny how it seem that one gal could draw me out of my own shell to the world around making it so wonderful at that time...funny how i alway seem to recall what happen years ago...funny how i sudden dream of her again...funny how i have change because of her...funny how i am a loner before and now i am dependant on friends...funny how i live so differently from past,then and now...funny that i thought we could together forever...funny how i suddenly could push myself to say its a myth...funny how i sudden remember the past again....
Am i living through that dark period of time again ?Nope,it happen so long ago...i just think about what would happen if i am brave enough to ask everyone to fuck off at that time...been through this quite a number of time already,i should know how to handle it now...but i am just so aimless in life for the moment now...
I DUNNNO ANYTHING !!! FUCK EVERYTHING!!!
I am so aimless now
I dunno what my mind wants
I dunno what my mind needs
I dunno what my body wants
I dunno what my body needs
I dunno what my soul wants
I dunno what my sould needs
I dunno what i wants
I dunno what i needs
I dunno what my mind wants
I dunno what my mind needs
I dunno what my body wants
I dunno what my body needs
I dunno what my soul wants
I dunno what my sould needs
I dunno what i wants
I dunno what i needs
What i really want is to leave everything behind,school family friends my life,and go pack hiking and start my life anew somewhere where nobody know me...or even better where there is nobody,no liar no bastard no bitch no backstabber no attention grabber,but the second one i just think is not possible unless i am rich like Bill Gate.A dream will alway be just a dream,if the world is perfect,there will never be any human on it.
Gone with the wind~
I want to live in a world where people only speak the true and money is just a measurement of the effort of the person.



2 Comments:
yo..u okie mah. wah...ur blog seems very sad. Must have some happy moments yah. life's not as dark as u think. There's also a ray of sunshine out there. =)
btw, if u don't know who i am. i'm yixin lah...u can msn me at xinmaomei@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home