Blazing through life td { font-family: verdana; color: #7AADE1; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 11px; -->
no ad box by maytardesigns.com please note that covering up your ad.s is most likely against your terms of service! use at your own risk!

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Real life...manga...?

I have just finished reading one of those japanese harem love story manga (translated of cos).Its basically just tells about this boy from his lower secondary days(1 year) to upper secodary days (3 years) and the girls he meet and whom fall in love with him,as usual it would be hard to explain all the small details and such.But some where the manga make me realized something,just as the main character does, that you got to work hard toward a goal.Maybe its because i am already past my teenages,thats why i am thinking this way.People would only have their teens once,once pass...its gone forever,you got to make good use of it,thats the only time where you can really enjoy and look around in life.The feeling of being a teens and being a 20 years old are just different,cares of life are pressing down on us already...if only i have thoughts of this earlier on,i would not have been so lazy in my studies...i wonder if it is too late already...wish i could have been a teens forever...

Now i secretly make a goal that i would want to reach in 10 years,before i am 30.Lets hope when i look back 10 years later on this entry,i have completed it and importantly still remembers the feeling i am having now.I figure a 20 and 30 years old would have different feeling too.

Life...is it true you can only live once for each person?I want to know if there is heaven up there...I wish to be able to have good memories to bring along with me too when i am gone...

*looking at the passing clouds*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Layout by me,myself and I