Latest update
Tired...busy...i do have times to rest and stuff,but theres only enough time for Dota and work.Everything is fine as usual,my work is piling up.
Everyone heard of the racist bloggers being charged in Singapore court?
I wonder why are those two bloggers being charged just for blogging out their thoughts on it.I didn't have the chance to read those blogs,so i wouldn't know if they have went out of the line.But in my opionion,there are alway cases like these in Singapore no matter where you are.I mean you don't have to be a racist just because you wrote stuff like those,you are merely voicing your opionion,not asking people to commit genocide.
I have friends of different races putting down other races too,even my race when i am infront of them.However they have no problem being a friend with my race,and i have no problem with what they think of my race.But all in all we are all friends.
All of us are sterotyping other races,like as in this joke i found:
In heaven:
The police are the English
The cook are the French
The engineer are the German
The lover are the Italian
The organizer are the Swiss
In hell:
The police are French
The cook are the German
The engineer are the English
The lover are Swiss
The organizer are the Italian
Well what does that joke show us about sterotyping?
If anything,i would admit myself to be a humanist,not just a racist.I have problem with all race,all human.All the problems in the world are causes by human,not other species.Why should i blame and single out a race when i could blame all the races in the world?
Like those terrorists,why are they having a problem with other races?Just because they are lighter in skin color,they don't like them.Because they have different lifestyle than you?
I don't have a problem with terrorists,EXCEPT THAT THEY KILL AND WOUND THE INNOCENT.
Anyway i wouldn't blame they,i would just blame that they are human.Human being will alway commit sins in their life,thats the way it has alway been.
To end off all this racist and humanist talk,heres a line for thought or joke depending on how you see it.
In a perfect world,there are no human.
*wishing for a perfect place for himself*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home