Blazing through life td { font-family: verdana; color: #7AADE1; letter-spacing: 0px; font-size: 11px; -->
no ad box by maytardesigns.com please note that covering up your ad.s is most likely against your terms of service! use at your own risk!

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Haiz~~~

Already comfirm my withdrawal from my sip,but then now i am assign to TSO~~Was ask to to report to the TSO on monday,wonder what i will been doing....seem like a waste of my time...could use the time to go find work or sometime...reason given for assigning me to TSO..."So to keep you in school and know that you will not get into touble"..WTH think i am still some secondary kids?If i want to get into trouble,i would set the lab on fire even if i want...damn waste my school fee....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - I was browsing the random blogs & came across yours. Just wondering why you have black text on a black background? The only way I could read it was to highlight the text with my mouse.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Kyo said...

Oh my god i didn't notice about this comment til now...sorry to the person who posted this...the text/wording wasn't black at all...its light blue i think?I could be wrong,got to check with my friends...

Ps.i wonder if the person who posted this would reply back.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Layout by me,myself and I